• Basic Pay up to $6,500 + Quaterly Comm (based on team sales)
• Yearly Bonus up to (2) months
• Managing an existing team of experienced Client Advisers
• Good career path/progression
- Lead an existing team of experienced Client Advisers to drive sales growth and manage the team to achieve Team Sales Target.
- You will be the first point of contact for our Client Advisers to support the achievement of sales targets.
- Set high but attainable performance targets for the Client Advisers
- Provide timely and frequent feedback to the Client Advisers on their progress towards the performance targets
- Provide coaching to the Client Advisers on identifying their training needs and the areas for improvement pertaining to selling skills, interpersonal skills and personal management skills
- Develop constructive relationship with the Client Advisers to ensure sales performance and retention
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of the sales cycle and keep abreast of activities both inside and outside of the organisation that may affect the success of CAs
- Monitor the team’s performance levels to the projected targets and creating action plans on areas of performance deficiency or needed performance improvement
- Monitor the referral staff performance levels to the projected targets and creating action plans on areas of performance deficiency or needed performance improvement
- Actively recruit candidates with the potential to be a successful Client Advisers
- Undertake any projects or other responsibilities as assigned by the Group Centre Managers and/or Head of Department
- Minimally a Degree Holder (any field)
- Self-driven with a proven ability to work in a dynamic sales environment and a proven track record of exceeding goals and objectives
- Proactive, independent, result-oriented, energetic with good people skills and an effective team player
- Able to communicate (written & verbal) effectively with all levels in the organization
- Insurance certifications M5, M9, M9A,HI, CGI and BCP is a must
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Experience in supervisory role will be advantageous
- Full time / Permanent position
- 5 days work week (Mon – Fri) – 9am – 6pm
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 18C9151
EAP No. R1874885
Visit https://linkgap.com.sg/job-listing-for-job-seekers/ for more openings!