Creative Marketing Executive
More About The Job
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Assist in developing, planning all marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns to instil and enhance brand awareness
- In-charge of all graphic design artwork including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos using software
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Assist in the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots.
- Assist in organising and managing company-wide and marketing events
- Asisst in developing and implementing appropriate brand & marketing strategies, promotions and publicity activities to strengthen company's market position.
- Must have a good know how of the social media platforms, not limiting to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram, Wechat, Whatsapps etc and consistently engaging and managing the social media community.
- Any other ad-hoc marketing related duties
- Diploma/Degree qualification in Marketing or equivalent
- 3 or more years of social media experience, including planning, executing & managing content. Experience in agency setting is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Monthly Basic salary range: Up to $3,000 per month
- $200 Dental & optical claim per year
- Corporate medical insurance coverage
- 14 days annual leave
- 13th-month bonus
- Executive health screening benefit
- Annual bonus scheme subjected to performance review
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 18C9151
EAP No. R1874882
EAP No. R1874882
S$2500-S$3000 Per month
November 12, 2020