About The Job
- Responsible for the overall procuring function (all food categories) of the company
- Responsible for creation and maintainence of inventory/SKU information in the Navision system
- Ensure inventory supports both sales requirements and procured within the allocated budget. Monitoring & managing all stock related issues. Ensuring all procurement process & requirements are in accordance to all regulatory standards.
- Negotiate purchase agreements with suppliers/principals assuring acceptable quality with adequate deliverables at the best price
- Review sales forecast and work with sales departments on the expected customers' demands
- Expand existing suppliers/principals base and looking out for new product categories
- Maintenance of good relationship with suppliers/principals at all times
- Develop the Company’s commercial and supplier strategy to maximize the scale and strategic impact of the Procurement and Supply Chain Management function
- Prepare departmental budget and manpower planning
- Build governance and develop a strategic relationship with targeted brands
- Managing the skills and competency development of procurement staff, including training development and knowledge management capabilities
- Development of organizational procurement strategy
- Degree qualification in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- At least 10 years of senior supply management experience, strategic and operational management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and even better listening skills that allows the Procurement Director to get the "voice of the internal customer" and to understand the company culture and how to best communicate
- Ability to "sell" procurement's value and to run procurement as a services business like any other well-run professional services business
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement principles and best practices
- Industry knowledge in terms of broad industry dynamics on the buy-side (and the sell side), but also the internal knowledge and "language of the business"
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and Microsoft Navision is an added advantage
- Annual Salary package: $100,000 (including AWS)
- $200 Dental & optical claim
- Corporate medical insurance coverage
- 18 days annual leave Annual bonus scheme Corporate mobile phone
- Executive health screening benefit
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking new challenges in your career, do send your detailed resume (Indicating your Availability Period, Last Drawn & Expected Salary) in MS Word format to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 18C9151
EAP No. R1874882
EAP No. R1874882
S$7000-S$8000 Per month
January 4, 2021